Re: Access to salsa/installation-guide

Heya,

Baptiste Jammet <baptiste@mailoo.org> (2018-08-28):
> I've just push the updated french translation, but I think I forgot to
> "git something", because the "Merge branch master..." now appears in
> the repos.
> Sorry about that...
> Can you tell me what is this "something" I miss ?

No a huge issue in any cases.

If you want to replay your local changes on top of the other changes in
the repository, you can use git pull --rebase, which will avoid creating
a merge commit. At least as far as I can tell, because I never use git
pull, and prefer to git fetch and git rebase or merge as appropriate
depending on what the situation is after the fetch.

Cheers,