Add guide for EFI iso creation to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed/EditIso

Hi,

I recently decided to create a preseeded ISO for Debian deployment at our lab, and created the final ISO according to the guide at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed/EditIso. I was able to boot the ISO in legacy mode on a VirtualBox VM, and from a thumbdrive on real hardware as well. Sadly the guide does not mention how to re-build the ISO so that it can be booted in EFI mode.

I pieced together commands for xorriso from various internet sources. I added the options

    -eltorito-alt-boot --efi-boot boot/grub/efi.img \
    -append_partition 2 0xef boot/grub/efi.img \

to the xorriso command. The resulting ISO is bootable in both the VirtualBox VM and the real hardware. Is this the preferred/correct way to create an EFI-bootable ISO?

kind regards,
Christoph