Re: Processing of yaboot-installer_1.1.40_source.changes

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 8/27/18 7:55 PM, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> > yaboot-installer_1.1.40_source.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
> > along with the files:
> >   yaboot-installer_1.1.40.dsc
> >   yaboot-installer_1.1.40.tar.xz
> >   yaboot-installer_1.1.40_powerpc.buildinfo
>
> This is not going to work. yaboot-installer does not build any binaries
> on any release architecture which is why DAK will refuse the package.

Hmm, ok.

I was aware of that package being for powerpc, which is not a release-arch.
The upload is just for completeness - as for many other d-i packages, to update
the alioth URLs in debian/control to Salsa:

yaboot-installer (1.1.40) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload

  [ Cyril Brulebois ]
  * Update Vcs-{Browser,Git} to point to salsa (alioth's replacement).

 -- Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>  Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:37:28 +0200

Which looked to me as a change of no harm.
But, no problem then, if that will be refused.

Thanks for noticing
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .