Re: tasksel Belarusian translation update

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 04:42:00PM +0300, Viktar Siarheichyk wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I updated tasksel Belarusian translation and need to either push it myself to git or send it to someone who can do it. I already have push access to installer-team/d-i to update Belarusian translations. Is it possible to gain access to installer-team/tasksel as well?
>
>My Salsa id: @vics-guest

Ah!

I just saw your request for access to "installer-team" via salsa, but
annoyingly there's no way for you to say why you're asking! Thanks for
following up here. I've just added access for you now.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...