[d-i] remaining packages uploads

Hi Cyril, hi all,

now that I have did some uploads for d-i packages, mostly with l10n updates,
there are some packages left for uploading, which I'm unsure about or which
I left out by intend:

- arcboot-installer	build fails. "no binary artefacts"

- cdebconf-terminal	when comparing 0.33.dsc against 0.34.dsc, there are
			masses of deletions (not declared in the changelog file;
			and I cannot find any commit that could have caused this;
			so this is most probably a wrong way of building the
			package or the like ?)

- choose-mirror		For the next buster d-i alpha release to happen, there seems
			to be one more upload needed anyway (to update from
			mirrors.masterlist). So I did not upload just for l10n.

- console-setup		non-trivial changings included

- flash-kernel		non-trivial changings included

- lilo-installer	non-trivial changes ? (source.lintian-overrides)

- preseed		additional changes (mark 'checksum error' strings as
			translatable, which have been introduced in Stretch
			development cycle)

- s390-dasd		build fails. "no binary artefacts"

- s390-netdevice	build fails. "no binary artefacts"

- tasksel		many other, non-trivial changings included

- zipl-installer	build fails. "no binary artefacts"

What do you think?
Is there some room for me to do some of these uploads? At least for the ones
with "no binary artefacts" it seems, I just used the wrong procedere?

Or someone else should upload those?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076