d-i manual: Partitioning for Debian - confusing phrase

> I just read something in the d-i manual in
> Appendix C. Partitioning for Debian (see
> http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apcs01.html.en), which is
> confusing:
> Shortened to some words, it's like this:
>
> Debian needs at least one partition for itself.
> But you should probably spent some more partitions for Debian.
> You should at least create a root partition.
>

> Huh? You should create a root partition, but you don't have to?
> That's wrong.

Re-reading this bug after some years, I no longer see a necessity
for a change (given that there are many ways to go, like LVM, as
Len Sorensen already stated).

So I'm closing this bug.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .