Re: Processed: Bug #551838 in debootstrap marked as pending

Control: tag -1 - pending
Control: tag -1 + patch

Please stop marking bugs as pending as long as they are not merged. The
existence of a merge request is similar to the existence of a patch, it
does not mean that the it has been applied to the git repository.

I told you so twice now, please pay attention to this.

On Mon, 04 Jun 2018, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  I've prepared MergeRequest as
>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debootstrap/merge_requests/8

I left some comments. That said I'm not very familiar with --make-tarball
and --unpack-tarball and I'm not sure if your changes are sane. In
particular, I would have expected to not have to modify all scripts

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer