[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Scheduling 9.5


Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org> (2018-05-14):
> We're due a point release any day now. Please indicate your
> availablility out of:
>  - May 26th (meaning freeze this coming weekend, which might be a big
>    ask)
>  - Jun 2nd (which may require an unusual SRM)
>  - Jun 9th (getting quite a way out of cadence, but maybe that can't
>    be helped)

I'm fine with any pick.

I don't think we have any pending ABI bump for linux (this time), and
the stretch branch in debian-installer.git seems quiet, so binNMUing d-i
might be sufficient. I might have missed pu requests for d-i components
though, but hopefully debian-boot@ will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>
D-I release manager -- Release team member -- Freelance Consultant

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: