Scheduling final Jessie point release, 8.11

Hi,

According to my records main security support for Jessie can end any time
after 17th June.

So to the security team: do you have a date in mind?

I also presume that LTS will take over the existing security suites as
before. [1] lists the current delta between security and o-p-u-new which
would ideally be as short as possible before the EOL date.

For everyone else, assuming it'll be soon after that date please
indicate your availability from:

 - 23rd Jun
 - (30th Jun I already know is impossible, for the sake of completeness)
 - 7th July

or adjacent Sundays.

1: https://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/missing-security-oldstable.html

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51