Re: Archiving the attic folders from d-i for ports

On Sat, May 05, 2018 at 01:29:03PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> (Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to debian-boot@ at the moment).

Mail-Followup-To exists and is both set and respected by decent MUA.

> On 04/27/2018 08:14 AM, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 05:37:25AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> >> Since there are still some repositories that we need for debian-ports
> >> in the attic, I was wondering whether we should take care of the
> >> attic stuff and move it over to salsa or github.
> > Could you show a list?  Just migrate them the same way.
> Basically everything from the attic:

I was only talking about the still needed ones.  linux-kernel-* is
clearly not and I doubt it have any practical value to look at.

Bastian

--
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
		-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6