Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:55:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: Installing 2 encrypted Debians alongside Windows
From: "coco.20@t-online.de" <coco.20@t-online.de>
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org

Hi.

Based on your answer, I proceeded with the install.  However, the
pre-existing Debian install (Debian A) does _not_ appear to have been
automatically added to the final Grub boot menu.

I used the following walkthrough (minus steps 25 and 29) when installing
both Debian A and Debian B:

https://ertugrulharman.com/en/2017/09/06/how-to-install-debian-alongside-windows-dual-boot-with-full-disk-encryption/

The new boot menu presented contains only the following entries:

   Debian GNU/Linux
   Advanced options for Debian GNU/Linux
   Windows Boot Manager
   System setup

The Debian entry is for the new install, Debian B, which boots
successfully.

I've checked, and I'm confident that Debian A's partitions were not
harmed during the install process.

How do I add the option to boot Debian A back to the Grub boot menu?

Will it be obvious during that process how to customise the way the new
entry appears in the list?

Thanks.