Re: Clean up bug report for debootstrap

    > At least this one needs serious regression testing. Meaning setting up
    > tests for various sets of options and architectures; and check what
    > happens without and with this patch.
Currently I'm writing a script for that.
I call debootstrap without and with the patch and diff the logs and do
a complete diff -r on the resulting directories. Which combinations of
option should also be tested? Currently I have only a small list:

check stretch
check buster
check --variant=minbase stretch
check --variant=minbase buster
check --variant=buildd stretch
check --arch i386 --variant=buildd stretch
check --arch i386 stretch

Please suggest more test I should do. Doing qemu-deboostrap should
also work.

--
regards Thomas