RE: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Hi Debian-i18n team!

The following files are now 100% translated and contains improvements:
1)	Sublevel1
2)	Sublevel2
3)	Sublevel4
4)	Sublevel5

Tajik translation in Sublevel3 was updated - translation is ongoing.

5) Country names for Debian Installer are now 100% translated and attached.

I will resend/dublicate the same file to Tobias under the relevant thread:
Re: iso-codes -- Re: RE: Tajik translation for debian-installer

The iso files from https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/daily/netboot/
and https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/daily/netboot/gtk/ do not
contain updated translations in Tajik language.

Could you please, rebuild the iso files including the Tajik translations for
sublevels and country names committed by Today. I would like to go through
the installation process and check Tajik translations in live and see if
updates are needed to improve declination of words/verbs for readability.

Thank you and have a great day!
Victor