Re: iso-codes -- Re: RE: Tajik translation for debian-installer

Am 05.02.2018 um 08:55 schrieb Holger Wansing:
> Hi Victor,
>
> Am Montag, 5. Februar 2018 schrieb victor.ibragimov@gmail.com:
>> Also I found that country names are not translated into Tajik. It looks like
>> translation files for debian-installer do not contain country names as well.
>
> Country names are imported from iso-codes package.
> That is to have one central place for this, instead of having
> every project to maintain its own.
> That is also documented here:
> https://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s05.html
>
>> So, please, prompt on how to translate country names into Tajik.
>
> iso-codes repo is here:
> https://salsa.debian.org/iso-codes-team/iso-codes
>
> You can translate country names (ISO 3166-1) here:
> https://hosted.weblate.org/engage/iso-codes/?utm_source=widget
>
> However Tajik is not activated there.
> CC'ing Tobias as it's maintainer:
>
> Tobias, could you please enable Tajik for ISO3166-1 ?

Sure, I'll be happy to do this! Victor, do you have a .po file which you
could send to me? Then I'll integrate this into iso-codes so that the
country names are available in Tajik as well.

If you do not have a .po file yet or if you need further help from me,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Tobias