Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Hebrew

Hi,

Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting some work done from time to time, these translations need more
> proofreading and standardization but they are already better than the
> current ones.
>
> How do you want me to send you the files?
> Do you want access to the project to download them from there yourself?
> I'm not sure about the file credits but Transifex might strip them, so in
> that case I'll just add them manually.

You can sent me the files per private mail, if you want.

In the long term:
I now remember that you asked about the use of a localization platform like
Weblate, and in the meantime I have in fact started a Weblate project for this
Debian-installer translation at
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

Maybe you wasn't aware of this ... sorry for not mailing you about this :-(

Hebrew is not activated there at the moment, but if you want to work via
that way (and what about other Hebrew translators' opinion? Is Weblate
well accepted in such team? Lior, what do you think?), I could activate
it easily there.

So, if you want to switch to Weblate, you can also sent me the files from the
Transifex, and I could arrange the rest.

Holger