Tajik translation for debian-installer

Hi there!

Tajik translation for debian-installer is in an active translation and
review/editing process and is nearly completed.
However, I coordinate terminology and language related questions with our
local language authority (the Committee of Language and Terminology by the
Government of Republic of Tajikistan) to make translations officially
recognized for Debian product. It may take some time, as I have some other
activities in parallel. But all in-between Tajik translation updates will be
committed immediately for the use.

Just for your information.

Have a great day!
Victor