Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Tajik

Dear Holger,

I have just committed files with improved Tajik translations. Terminology, inconsistency and some spelling issues have been resolved.
However, I still keep working on Tajik files to make them 100%.
Could you please, check if the commit was successful and files with improved translations are updated on Debian site.

Have a nice day!
Victor

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 4:25 AM, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi,

"Victor Ibragimov" <victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> Yes, I did receive the files and they are on my desktop almost completed!
> There are also some consistency issues with the terminology to update across
> the files.
> Once completed I will send you files to commit or please, send me details
> with commit rights so I do it by myself immediately by then.
>
> Have a great day and happy new year!
> Victor

A happy New Year to you, too!

Your info on translation status sound great.

Regarding your answer on commit rights:

When looking at
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i?view=revision&revision=69062
I see that you had commit rights in the past as alioth user "ibragimov-guest".
So, is there a problem with that account? Do you have problems with
committing files to our repository?

Holger