Re: override: downgrade priority of all libraries to optional

Hi,

Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org> (2018-01-19):
> could you please comment on the request of demoting library priorities
> from required and important to optional?

Just as a reminder, priority is archive-wise so we won't have that in
unstable then in testing, right?

That being said, that looks reasonable enough; a bit curious as to which
things might break, but let's do that, and we'll see…

Cheers,