partman-swapfile

Hi Dimitri,

you committed partman-swapfile from Ubuntu into d-i's git[1] and
uploaded it to experimental. What are the parts that are needed to make
it functional in Debian?

It triggered for me when I built it into the image. Of course
partman-basicfilesystems/no_swap still triggers in this case. That's
probably easy to take care of[2]. But are there other changes that would
need to land in lockstep to make this work?

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern

[1] I now added it to d-i's mrconfig, because leaving it out of there is
somewhat confusing.
[2] I'm unsure yet how surprising the behavior is to create a swapfile
automatically in this case when the user did not specify any kind of
swap space in partman, but alas.