Re: [i18n-sme] debian-installer: call to update translations - Northern Sami --- looking for new translators -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

[Holger Wansing]
> Forwarding this to Northern Saami team <i18n-sme@lister.ping.uio.no>:
>
> Hi,
>
> maybe someone on the list has some time to spent on debian-installer
> translation?
> You can use Weblate here:
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

I hope someone can help you.  Would be great if the Debian installer
again had 100% Northern Sami translation.

I can't help you myself with the Saami translation, but I can help with
Norwegian Bokmål.  Any chance to have that language listed on weblate?
I have two translators willing to help.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen