From: Holger Wansing [mailto:linux@wansing-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:19 PM
To: Victor Ibragimov <victor.ibragimov@gmail.com>
Cc: debian-boot <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
Subject: debian-installer: call to update translations - Tajik

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer
for Buster.
For your language the translation has some work to do.

Since you are the last translator, I want to ask if you could take some time
to update it?
That would be really great!

Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions!

Thanks

Holger