partman - tmpfs?

Hello

I'd like to create a debian-installer partman recipe for unattended
installation of Ubuntu 16.04 systems, where tmpfs should be used for
/tmp.

I tried having this in my preseed file:

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string \
      EveryWareDesktop :: \
              1 1 1 free                                      \
                      $bios_boot{ }                           \
                      method{ biosgrub }                      \
              . \
              768 768 768 fat32                               \
                      $primary{ }                             \
                      method{ efi }                           \
                      format{ }                               \
              . \
              100 1000 1000000000 ext3                        \
                      $defaultignore{ }                       \
                      $primary{ }                             \
                      method{ lvm }                           \
                      device{ <!--# echo var="disk1" --> }    \
                      vg_name{ system }                       \
              . \
              4096 4096 4096 linux-swap                       \
                      $lvmok{ } in_vg{ system }               \
                      lv_name{ swap }                         \
                      method{ swap } format{ }                \
              . \
              4096 8192 10240 ext4                            \
                      $lvmok{ } in_vg{ system }               \
                      lv_name{ root }                         \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 }    \
                      label{ root }                           \
                      mountpoint{ / }                         \
                      options/noatime{ noatime }              \
                      options/data{ data=writeback }          \
                      options/user_xattr{ user_xattr }        \
                      options/grpquota{ grpquota }            \
                      options/usrquota{ usrquota }            \
              . \
              1 2 3 tmpfs                                     \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ tmpfs }   \
                      mountpoint{ /tmp }

But this did not create a "/tmp" line in the resulting /etc/fstab.

Would anyone maybe have a working example at hand?

I could, of course, also use a script which is run in the target
during installation, but I'd rather have partman do this for me ;)

Cheers,
Alexander

--

Alexander