Re: Debian Installer Stretch Alpha 8 release

Hey KiBi,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> AFAICT from looking at debian/bootstrap-base.postinst (src:base-installer),
> there's no way to add --merged-usr or --no-merged-usr there at the moment.
>
> So one would have to contribute code before documentation.

thanks for getting back to me on this! only after sending this, i
realized that merged-usr wasnt going to be ready for stretch installed
so i'm all good here, and thanks for your work on d-i!

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/