Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Bosnian

Friendly ping ?

Could you sent me a quick note, if you still intend to work on this?
Otherwise I would try to look for other translators ...
(I don't want to annoy you, and there is no hurry with this translation,
please don't feel be put on pressure!)

Holger

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Armin Besirovic <armin@linux.org.ba> wrote:
> > Hi Holger,
> >
> > Sure, I'd gladly give Weblate a try.
>
> That Weblate interface is now online:
> See https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/
>
> Feel free to use it ;-)
>

> Best regards
> Holger
>

> > Cheers,
> > Armin
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:07 AM, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,

> > > be
> > >
> > > Yes, of course, sent the file to me privately.
> > >

> > > BTW: would you be interested in working via Weblate webfrontend in the
> > > future?
> > > Do you use Weblate already? Some experience, good or bad?
> > >
> > > There is some work ongoing, to provide this translation via Weblate
> > > (https://hosted.weblate.org/), but it's not yet ready for the public.
> > > It's just a question: would you have interest in using Weblate for this
> > > translation?
> > >
> > > Holger

> > > debian-installer

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .