Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Gujarati

Forwarding this to team@utkarsh.org:

Hi,

maybe someone on the list has some time to spent on debian-installer
translation?
You can use Weblate here:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

Holger

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:

> Ping?
>

> @Kartik: could you give me a quick note, if you are interested in this?
> There is no urgency now of course, we are far from Buster release, but
> if you say "no interrest, sorry" or the like, I would try to find new
> translators for Gujarati.
>
> If you know of someone, who could take over the job, feel free to forward
> this mail.
>

> HINT:	For Gujarati there is now the possibility to translate via Weblate
> 	webinterface. Maybe you know someone interrested in this?
> 	Look at https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/
>

> Thanks
> Holger
>

> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> > Buster.
> > For your language the translation has some work to do, but not much!
> >
> > Since you are the last translator, I want to ask if you could take some time
> > to update it?
> > That would be really great!
> >
> > Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
> > Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
> >

> > Feel free to ask, if you have any questions!
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .