Re: Having opal-prd installed by default on openpower machines

Hi,
I just saw Dmitri pushed that new hw-detect version in Ubuntu.
Would that modification do the job in Debian concerning the issue I
raised previously ? (see below)
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hw-detect/1.117ubuntu5
Patch : http://launchpadlibrarian.net/347492028/hw-detect_1.117ubuntu4_1.117ubuntu5.diff.gz
Can someone confirm that ?