Re: Permission to commit and upload?

Hi,

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Colin, could you review the patches I sent in the above bug reports and
> > let me know if you think they are suitable to be committed ? You made
> > similar changes to mine in debian-installer-utils and you have a broad
> > knowledge of debian-installer.
>
> I've left a few UX and code review comments in #868848, #868859, and
> #868900.  Without having tried actually running them or anything, they
> seem reasonable to me otherwise.
>
> I don't see anything wrong with #868852, but I haven't done much with
> image building for some years so I don't know if there are any size
> concerns or whatever.  If that's not an issue then it's probably fine.

I believe that I have addressed all concerns of Colin. I have pushed
the resulting work in the various git repositories. The following source
packages thus have unreleased changes right now:
- iso-scan (the bulk of the work)
- debian-installer-utils (changes to list-devices)
- rescue (avoid duplicate entries with updated list-devices)
- partman-lvm (avoid problem when you try to auto-partition the drive
  containing the LV containing the ISO used by the installer)
- debian-installer (adding the required kernel modules in the hd-media
  images)

Don't hesite to ping me if you have any problem related to one of my
changes.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer