Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Serbian -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Hey Holger,

On 11/26/2017 01:06 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
>> Buster.
>> For your language the translation has some very minor work to do, only 4 strings.
>>
>> Since you are the last translator, I want to ask if you could take some time
>> to update it?
>> That would be really great!
>>
>> Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
>> Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
> Please note, that a web interface (Weblate) is now online for some
> debian-installer translations:
> See https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/
>
> If you prefer to translate via such webinterface in the future, instead of
> handling po files and committing to subversion repository directly, feel free
> to mail me. I could activate Weblate for your language too, if you want.
>

> Best regards
> Holger

Actually activating it on weblate would be perfect - I wanted to give
some classes about Debian in my town's University (~20k students) and
most of them aren't of course software people but they could help
translate but po files and all instructions around it made it clearly a
no go here. So please do activate it on weblate :) (ideally all Debian
package translation would end up there).

Cheers,
zlatan

--
Proud Debian Developer