Re: Problems with usb installation verions 9.2.1

El dom., 5 de nov. de 2017 a la(s) 08:54, Nancy E Davis <nedavis@fastmail.fm> escribió:
Ah ha!

Found my error!!

/dev/sda *is* my USB, not the system disk.

That is interest beacuse /dev/sda commonly is the HD, and USB is /dev/sdb.

Unusual

I was confused on which device was the system disk and
which one was the USB.

I was expecting the system disk to be the larger of the
two.  System disk is only 32 Gb.  USB is 64 Gb.

<sheepish grin>

I'm okay - system is installing....../.\.-.|.

Excuse the spam.