urgent secure message debian-boot@lists.debian.org

Dear Capital One Bank customer,

During our Active Software upgrade we have identified a  transaction that we believe its yours.
We have not fully restricted your account but you must confirm your identity in order to avoid any deviations.

For your protection, transactions on your account may be limited until you are able to confirm your identity.

To better protect you against fraud, we’re now using an Online Identification System to verify suspected activities.

For your security,  Please Click Here to confirm your identity

As part of our security checks we will ask you for some personal details.
When more than one person is concerned, we may need to confirm the name and address of each of you.
If we are unable to verify your identity electronically, your online banking will be disabled until further verification at your home branch.
You will be told during the identification process which options are available to you.

Please do not respond to this message as it is generated automatically.

Capital One Bank Customer Service