Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Hebrew

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the ping about the Hebrew translation.

I've asked my local community for help, and got a few replies with attachments.

I started reviewing them, but got tired in the middle and annoyed about SVN
and not able to select only the parts I find OK and willing to commit.

Hence, I used git-svn and created a copy of the repository on github (yes, I
know it's non free, but practical as a beginning): https://github.com/kaplanlior/debian-installer

I've asked my community to resend the file as pull requests so it would be easier
to review (also getting feedback by others).

I hope this experiment goes well and will motivate us (@debian-boot) to switch
to git.

In the larger Debian picture, our git.debian.org doesn't get pull requests, and thus
misses some of the power git offers. Patches over the mail is good, but we can
do better and get more people involved.

Kaplan