Re: Debian-installer with preseed file without access to Internet

Hi Marek,

Marek Salwerowicz <marek.salwerowicz@misal.pl> (2017-09-12):
> I'm working on preseed file located on a USB stick with Debian DVD
> image (automated installation in non-network environment).
>
> How can I configure debian-installer to use only local DVD image
> instead of a network mirror ?

A quick grep suggests (of course) the apt-setup component and those
settings:
  apt-setup/use_mirror false
  apt-setup/no_mirror true

More details in apt-setup's debian/apt-mirror-setup.templates (you can
fetch the source package or check git master[1]).

 1. https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/apt-setup.git/tree/debian/apt-mirror-setup.templates?id=refs/heads/master

KiBi.