Re: Custom installation image generation

Hi,

Kent Smith <dianyou@yahoo.com> (2017-08-27):
> Hello everyone,I am trying to create custom installation media
> containing my preseed.cfg as well as firmware, etc. I'm not very
> familiar with which options I need to send to xorriso to creat a UEFI
> bootable iso, but the stock installation images boot fine on both BIOS
> and UEFI hardware. so if I could just modify the script used to
> generate the stock installation media images, I could add a few lines
> to copy in my preseed etc. Could anyone please point me in the right
> direction to find the script(s) used to generate DVD installation ISOs
> for stretch 9.1? Thanks so much! - Kent Smith

Images are generated by debian-cd, but that's probably a big hammer for
your needs. There's simple-cdd, which I think would match better what
you want to do, but I haven't ever tried that yet, and I'm not sure what
the status of this tool is for stretch. (Comments welcome from those who
know.)

KiBi.