Re: l10n co-coordinator [Was: Re: d-i manual: call for translation update ?]

Hi Holger & Lior,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2016-11-28):
> Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 08:32:17AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> [...]
> > it's great that you're still around and working on d-i, also still
> > coordinating the languages. However, upon reading the above it occurred
> > to me that d-i not only needs a call for translations, but also a call
> > for a new translations coordinator or maybe rather a co-coordinator,
> > someone who would be willing+able to help you with the above tasks.
> >
> > Given that you're still around and still happy to work on this, I
> > think/hope getting a new person to *also* work on this (=coordinating
> > translations) could actually be a smooth process.
> >
> > So my idea in one sentence: not only make a call for translations, but
> > also make a call for helping coordinating these translations.
>
> Ok, I would volunteer for this job :-)
>
> For the d-i manual, I have already started.
>
> For the installer itself, I would not start before the release of Stretch,
> it's too late for that now.
> My first target would be the installer for buster.

I'm adding Lior in copy of this small subthread since he just approached me
during DebConf, as he would like to help with translation coordination. :)

Enjoy working together!

KiBi.