Black screen / X issue fixed

Hi,

So I've been meaning to debug the black screen in graphical installer
for quite a while, but I've been busy with preparing for my talk, then
discussing busybox with new recruits.

I've finally managed to bisect that down to the following dinstalls:
  2017-06-20 22:37:45 (last OK)
  2017-06-21 03:38:47 (first KO)

and out of the 6 packages, I've isolated the culprit:
  libexpat1-udeb_2.2.1-1_amd64.udeb

Right afterwards I've discovered that an installer built against
unstable… just works again. I'm suspecting the new expat upstream
version might have been the fix we needed:
  https://tracker.debian.org/news/860347

But I doubt it makes much sense to also isolate what/when the exact
fix happened. I thought I would just share the “when did it break?”
part.

KiBi.