Building Debian installer error

Hi,

I'm trying to build debian-installer-20170615 for hppa

I'm getting an error stating mirror appears to be invalid ; skipping.

This makes the build fail as it can't download the udebs etc.

How do I get Debian installer to trust my mirror?  The mirror unofficial but is signed and has had the key added to apt via apt key. Apt has no errors.

Also is there a git repo for the stable installer instead of d/i, if so how would one check it out.

I don't have much experience with Debian-Installer so any help would be appreciated.

Mike Hosken

Sent from my iPhone