installation-guide boot-installer.po: typs etc.

Control: tags -1 + pending

There are several suggestions in this longstanding report, but since it is
very old, many changings no longer apply, because the arch where it appears is
no longer part of stable, or the typo has already been fixed or the like.

The only thing which should be changed was consistent use of S/390
instead of s390, which I did now, including translations.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .