Re: /w/in/live-customise.sh

Dear Steve, I have a special interest in live images. And I'm getting ready to collaborate. But I need to know everything that was done to be able to get by in the crowd. I was very impressed with the scripts you sent me this morning, but I still need more information on how to prepare an environment and then make my contributions.

Create an environment identical to what you have in production.

Em 26 de jun de 2017 12:27, "Steve McIntyre" <steve@einval.com> escreveu:
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 09:51:53AM -0300, Aderbal Botelho wrote:
>How do I run lwr using these files?

The way that I use them is complicated, spawning a VM and copying
scripts and config files into it.

If you have a look at available/run-30live-wrapper that should
hopefully be enough for you...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,