Re: Scheduling 9.1, maybe 8.9

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 08:10:04PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A month or so from 9.0 bring us to about 15th July. How would any of these
>suit? Is 8.9 at the same time feasible?
>
>8/9 July (probably a bit soon)

Impossible for me, I'm busy all weekend.

>15/16 July
>22/23 July

Both look fine for me.

I'm happy to do 8.9 on the same weekend, but media will take a short
while to come out after 9.1. The first point release always throws up
surprises IME...

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have
 nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free
 speech because you have nothing to say."
   -- Edward Snowden