Re: Installation guide is not updated in some languages

Hello,

Holger Wansing, on sam. 03 juin 2017 21:25:06 +0200, wrote:
> If everything had worked fine, it should have been updated 1-2 weeks ago,
> when 20170525 version was uploaded, right?
> The content at
> https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/amd64/index.html.ja
> for example is from a much older version.
>
> So there seems to be some problem somewhere ...
>
> I had similar problems with the manual build at
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/:
> some files were not rsynced to alioth; I had to clean out all those problematic
> files from the path, and then they were newly and correctly created via rsync.
> Maybe someone could try that? (I'm lacking permissions for that.)

It could also be some sort of timeout or ENOSPC: the outdated pages
match exactly the end of the language list.

Actually I don't know: how are the www.debian.org pages generated?  I
guess it's the buildweb.sh script, but on which host? How is it
triggered?

Samuel