Mailing List Removal Confirmation Notice

Someone (either yourself or the list administrator) has requested that your
e-mail address be removed from one or more of our mailing lists.

This e-mail is being sent to confirm that you wish to be removed from our
system. If you would like to opt-out, please follow the link below:
http://www.softwareopruiming.nl/Mailtool/public/confirm.php?id=855495&code=c831ad9fb1e2074817ab1bb00867fb80

If you did not request to be removed from our mailing lists, please ignore
this e-mail and do not follow the above link. If requests persist, you may
wish to notify our abuse account at info@softwareopruiming.nl.

Sincerely,
Software opruiming