Trying to get rid of task-english

Hello.

I've trying to get rid of task-english in my preseeded installation. At first i select none option for tasksel (tasksel tasksel/first multiselect none). However, tasksel install task-english anyway. I've searched these options to skip language support installation:
d-i pkgsel/install-language-support boolean false
d-i pkgsel/language-pack-patterns string
d-i pkgsel/language-packs multiselect
But it doesn't work. So what's the right way to avoid task-english installation?