[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: console-setup upload?

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 06:53:05AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > 
> > Ideally in this pre-release time, I shouldn't be uploading as is. May
> > I suggest that the relevant commit is moved to a "post-release" branch
> > or are there advices that this change should be in the released
> > package.
> > 
> > Seeking for advice, then.....
> Personally, I would love to receive some advice about this too...
> Postponing would be ok if only #817232 wasn't with grave severity...

Ah, didn't notice that the bug was RC.

So, well, I guess I can upload now, assuming from your word that the
patch is OK...:-)

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: