Re: Multibboot vanishes swap UUID

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 04:18:32PM +0100, foo fighter wrote:

> Distro: Debian stretch</div>

> Any ideas?</div>

Don't format swap if you want to keep the UUID.

Of course reusing swap would be a very bad idea if you ever tried to
use suspend to disk.

Personally I don't understand wanting more than one system installed,
since that's the one I use.  What would I use another system for?
Experiments and testing I do in chroots or virtual machines.

--
Len Sorensen