stretch - installation with serial over lan console in ipmitool is not usable

I use ipmitool and Serial over Lan for control of installation till
launch ssh-server.

In debian jessie the d-i was started in the black-and-white mode and
it was possible to see process before start of ssh-server.

In stretch I set a conclusion in the console
append... vga=off nofb nomodeset console=tty0 console=ttyS1,19200n8

But the d-i begins a conclusion of messages in the console in color.
Positioning of symbols is broken, removed many excess symbols.

screen can't work with SoL, and ipmitool has no opportunities
screen.

I understand, at connection on ssh it is possible to switch now between
consoles. But, нow it is possible to solve my problem now?

--
dbsubscribe@mail.ru <dbsubscribe@mail.ru>