Re: dillon: additional build-depends for installation-guide

Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Peter Palfrader, on Sun 08 Jan 2017 19:51:14 +0000, wrote:
> > On Sun, 08 Jan 2017, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > I'm sorry, I have to come back to this again:
> >
> > Applied,
>
> Sorry again, we had to change the font to fix japanese, here is a patch.

Now that the build-depends should be fine:
I see that most manual variants are still from build date in 2016.
To be sure everything builds fine now on dillon, probably someone could
trigger a full rebuild of the manual?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .