l10n co-coordinator [Was: Re: d-i manual: call for translation update ?]

Hi,

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 08:32:17AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
[...]
> it's great that you're still around and working on d-i, also still
> coordinating the languages. However, upon reading the above it occurred
> to me that d-i not only needs a call for translations, but also a call
> for a new translations coordinator or maybe rather a co-coordinator,
> someone who would be willing+able to help you with the above tasks.
>
> Given that you're still around and still happy to work on this, I
> think/hope getting a new person to *also* work on this (=coordinating
> translations) could actually be a smooth process.
>
> So my idea in one sentence: not only make a call for translations, but
> also make a call for helping coordinating these translations.

Ok, I would volunteer for this job :-)

For the d-i manual, I have already started.

For the installer itself, I would not start before the release of Stretch,
it's too late for that now.
My first target would be the installer for buster.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .