Cleaning up old d-i images

When last requesting a dak copy-installer (to get the installer-$arch
files copied from unstable to testing), I've been thinking about (and
right after that poked about) getting rid of old d-i images.

Right now, unstable has the following versions:
  20150422
  20150718
  20150813
  20150828
  20150911
  20151023
  20160101
  20160106
  20160516
  20160516+b1
  20160630
  20161027

jessie has:
  20150422
  20150422+deb8u4+b1

Also, cdimage has a bunch of d-i releases, which are a subset of the
versions listed above (see http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/):
  stretch_di_alpha1
  stretch_di_alpha2
  stretch_di_alpha3
  stretch_di_alpha4
  stretch_di_alpha5
  stretch_di_alpha6
  stretch_di_alpha7

so I think it's fair to suggest getting rid of all least all 2015*
versions. The first one was for jessie anyway (and it's not even
current anymore due to uploads from the jessie branch, and later
binNMU).

Does anyone see any objections to dropping everything from 2015, and
possibly 201601*? What use cases would need keeping them around? It's
been almost a year already, not sure we could be missing stuff that
can't be found in the stretch_di_alphaN images anyway.

As far as testing is concerned, being in sync with unstable should do
the trick.

Feedback welcome; please cc me.

KiBi.