Booting Debian on NVMe Dirive with killer E2400 ethernet next to Impossible!!!!

Hello I am a Debian user and just bought a nice laptop from system 76, I wiped ubuntu and proceed to install Debian, well it turns our that Debian does not recognize my network card, and the Grub packed on the installer does not recognize the NVMe drive correctly, so I can not boot, nor connect to the internet in order to download the grub-efi from backports..

I tried getting a shell from the install DVD and chrooting into the installation to install the previously downloaded grub-efi-amd64 and linux-image 4.7xxx from backports, but the installation fails saying there are unmet dependencies...

Thanks for your help.