Re: uefi netinst broken on 8.6.0+testing due to missing nls_ascii.ko

On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 02:39:30AM -0400, Nick Black wrote:
>Hello there!
>
>I've been trying to install some UEFI machines recently using the 8.6.0 and
>testing netinst images. The partitioning step always fails due to inability
>to mount the ESP. grub installation invariably fails later.

Ummm. There's a known issue with testing at the moment, but 8.6.0
doesn't have that issue at all AFAIK. I specifically tested UEFI
installations on the weekend we release 8.6.0, Can you confirm what
you're seeing please?

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane